Lufkin Homeplace

Read about us, our home in East Texas, and our adventures.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Belle Here

Went to the doctor to get the results of the two tests I had taken a week or so ago. He said all was OK but that I had to have a stress test. Of course I did not pass the stress test and I have to have a Nuclear Stress Test made next Wed. It takes most of the day to complete. I have had 3 made through the years but he said the last one was four year ago and this was the only way he could tell what is going on. The shortness of breath is what worries me the most. So I guess I have to - here goes again.

This noon we are off to Cat Fish King to meet some fiends. We haven't been there in a long time so we should enjoy it. After that we are going to Wal Mart and do some shopping. I really hate to go there because it is so big and its hard to find everything you want without wandering all over the store. But some of their prices are good so we do go every two or three weeks.

Seems that everyone is well and doing their thing. Mrs Pruitt is home now and so is Onva. I will take to Onva on Sunday and will go see Mrs Pruitt sometime over the weekend.

The weather is still not great. We did have sun yesterday but its suppose rain today and tomorrow. It won't get as cold as it did last week but its not supposed to be nice either. By For Now - Mom

4 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Blogger Sally said...

Was happy to see your blog! I am sorry you have to have the other stress test, is it like the thallium stress test I had in OH? I am guessing it is. Oh well. We will keep the good thoughts going your way.

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Joanna said...

Loved talking to you tonight and hearing you sounding better!

 
At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm Lawrence

Your comment about medicaide and a dentist caught my eye. I'm looking for a dentist for my grandson and the phone numbers on the medicaide card aren't working. Could you recommend a dentist? It would be greatly appreciated. My emails are knight-of_valor@webtv.net and LRHOLT@WEBTV.NET Have a great day,

Lawrence R. Holt

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger benalaxander04641611 said...

While you read this, YOU start to BECOME aware of your surroundings, CERTIAN things that you were not aware of such as the temperature of the room, and sounds may make YOU realize you WANT a real college degree.

Call this number now, (413) 208-3069

Get an unexplained feeling of joy, Make it last longer by getting your COLLEGE DEGREE. Just as sure as the sun is coming up tomorrow, these College Degree's come complete with transcripts, and are VERIFIABLE.

You know THAT Corporate America takes advantage of loopholes in the system. ITS now YOUR turn to take advantage of this specific opportunity, Take a second, Get a BETTER FEELING of joy and a better future BY CALLING this number 24 hours a day.
(413) 208-3069

 

Post a Comment

<< Home