Lufkin Homeplace

Read about us, our home in East Texas, and our adventures.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Mom's Blog 1/8/06

Most of you already know what we have been doing this week, Anyway-Here goes. We have had another dry week with lots of grass fires and it doesn't look too good for next week either. We did have a little cool front come through but now the wind is from the south and it will warm up quickly.

Earl noticed early in the week that he had lost his wedding ring. He doesn't know where or when. He did bag leaves and we are in the process of looking through the bags. We have done one and half and have and two more bags to go. It is warm today so we will go on the patio and look through the last two bags. If it doesn't show up; I don't think we will ever find it. After having this one for 60 years I think he needs a new one.

Elmer seems to be improving slowly and is still having PT every day. Mark is still in Louisiana and Anne came for the weekend. I don't know if Bryan came this week end or not.

We went out to eat twice last week and probably will go again this week. We have a good group of friends that we eat with so that gives us a chance to visit and still not have to cook at home.


Charlotte told me today that she is not sure that Mrs. Pruitt will make it to her birthday Feb. 17th. She is getting weaker every day. The only place that she can get her to go out is to eat when we go out.

I saw Cynthia Callway at church today and she said her computer is down. I will call Mayellen as soon as I finish this.

I have not started on any of the new patterns for book marks yet as I have no yarn. Some of them really look interesting. I guess this will be all for now. Maybe next time I can find more to write about. MOM

Hi All! Jo gave me a Family Tree Maker 2006 Program for Christams! I will be busy trying to get data in for sure. Wish my ring would show up - probably won't. Trust all are well - Dad

5 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger Sally said...

Good to see you newest posting--you found plenty to talk about, Mom! I will be sure to keep Mrs. Pruitt in my prayers. Charlotte too.

 
At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remarkable issues here. I am very happy to look your article.
Thanks so much and I am looking ahead to contact you. Will you please drop me a mail?


My weblog ... Pirater un compte facebook

 
At 12:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox
and now each time a comment is added I get several e-mails with the same comment.

Is there any way you can remove people from
that service? Thanks!

Also visit my blog post Code Psn Gratuit

 
At 3:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice even as
you amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a blog website?
The account aided me a acceptable deal. I were a little bit acquainted of this
your broadcast offered vibrant clear idea

Feel free to visit my homepage; Microsoft office gratuit

 
At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got this website from my buddy who told me about this
web site and now this time I am browsing this web site and reading very
informative articles or reviews at this place.

My homepage; candy crush saga cheats

 

Post a Comment

<< Home