Lufkin Homeplace

Read about us, our home in East Texas, and our adventures.

Friday, June 24, 2005

Friday 6/24

Trying direct post to blog. One I thought was OK yesterday did not show up. Just came back from lunch at Catfish King and it was very good. Enough for snack tonight. Also went to Randell's for groceries and quick stop at Big Lots.

Jo: when I try to go to Michelle's Moments from Homeplace nothing happens. Thought I had tried that Link before too - no address shows in bottom of screen. No problem as I have it in my Favorites too.

Sure wish it would rain - that might cool us off some. Quite a few Thunder Heads around but notging happening except heat. Hope you have a great trip home Sally. It sounds like you have all been busy on this last day.

Our love to All - Mom and Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home